Brownill Vickers are delighted to welcome Eleanor Turner.
Ellie is joining from BNP Paribas Real Estate and comes with over 20 years experience in real estate and construction. Ellie is an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor and is joining as a Director – Building Surveying. Ellie will be responsible, with our support, for developing and expanding the Building Surveying services that the firm offers.
Ellie has worked in both the public and private sectors, advising corporate clients, public bodies and private individuals. She has the following expertise:
- Building surveys – Acquisition & Due Diligence Surveys, Condition Surveys, Vendor Reports
- Maintenance/Asset management – Routine Inspections, Planned Maintenance Programmes
Defects Analysis & Repair, and Historic Buildings Advice
- Statutory compliance – Equality Act Improvements, Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Management
- Changing needs – Refurbishments, Adaptations, Relocations, Consolidation
- Landlord & Tenant Dilapidations Advice
- Design & Contract Administration, Project Management
- Independent Development Monitoring for funders & other stakeholders
- Party Walls
- Construction Design & Management – Client Advisor and Principal Designer
- Building Insurance Reinstatement Valuations